Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Sheldon and Rice

First: why I loooove Sheldon Cooper:

Leonard:
You´ll never guess what just happened

Sheldon:
You were out in the hallway, stumbled into an interdimensional portal, which brought you five thousand years into the future, where you took advantage of the advanced technology to build a time machine and now you´re back to bring us all with you to the year 7010, where we are transported to work at the thinkatorium, by telepathically controlled dolphins?

Leonard:
No

Sheldon:
Oh

Leonard:
Penny kissed me

Sheldon:
Who would have guessed that?

I've been feeling even more ill all day, but know I seem to be getting better. Hope I'm ready to attack the world again tomorrow...
However, today has been very uneventful. Basically I've spent the entire day feeling sorry for my self and looking at university courses for the next semester.
I managed to gather the energy for making rice pudding - the Nicci-way! With vanilla, cinnamon, and red rice to add a little bit of fiber:
cooking...


Almost done....



DONE

And yes, I use a Mickey Mouse bowl all the time!

Why is it so interesting to take pictures of food?? I've noticed that others seem to think so too...
Is it because it's gonna be eaten and then there won't be anything to show for the work you've put into it (or money you've paid for it)?
I mean, honestly, nobody cares what you eat for dinner....


No comments:

Post a Comment