Monday, December 27, 2010

Something to think about

I watched Invictus today. If you ask me, that Eastwood guy is pretty damned good at what he does. I love the stories he tells! And always several stories at once. And he tells them in a realistic and graspable manner.
Respect.

The movie is about Nelson Mandela - obviously a very inspiring man. Not surprising.
I was really impressed by one scene. Matt Damon (I don't remember the name of the character) is staring out a window the night before the most important day of his life, when someone asks if he is thinking about tomorrow.
He answers something like:
'No, that's gonna work out. One way or the other. I'm thinking about how you spend 30 years in prison and come out ready to forgive the people who put you there...'

That sure is something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment