Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Images

Last year I kinda made a promise to myself.
A promise that I would make this Christmas different. That I would make sure it wasn't just the usual holiday of darkness and depression.
I gave up on this promise pretty early this winter, thinking that it would be at least as horrible as it has been the last couple of years. However, it seems to be turning out okay.... okay...
I am actually enjoying the few days of not stressing. Spending hours online, watching GG and HP and stuff.
I've completely refrained from studying (though I must admit I still feel slightly guilty about it) and I even think I've gained a little bit of weight again.

And I am truly excited about my "new" home, and having my best friend as my roommate. 

So, just a few pics from this white and cold winter:

First, my present from Kasper arrived yesterday! Pure awesomeness!



And here are some pictures from back when the snow first started falling and it seemed a bit exciting.


Even despite the days of anxiety about work and stuff, it almost feels - I don't know - positive?

Merry Christmas - or whatever you may be celebrating...!

2 comments: