Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Goodbye Freedom

Merlin, Monday is getting close!
I hate it.
I feel like the weakest little crybaby ever. Everything is too much for me. Anything at all is too much.
Even though I feel like nothing really matters and everything is unimportant, even the smallest little thing can evoke massive feelings of paralyzing anxiety.
And I feel like a huge failure because I can no longer live up to the image of strong overcoming and accomplishing Nicole.
Why can't I stop my brain and its detrimental thought patterns?
And will I have to spend my entire life feeling like this? Battling everyday.... Battling myself, my thoughts...
It seems hopeless. But I just really don't want to give up.
I need help. I wish I could pause everything. Take a long break.
The closer I get to Monday, the gloomier my outlook gets.

Something positive... Hmm...
Oh, I had a really good time again with my awesome sister yesterday, we had brunch and did some shopping.
I even bought something myself for once!


The Brunch, Cafe Dalle Valle
And I had coffee with another wonderful friend today.
If only I could spend the rest of my life having brunch and coffee with awesome people.....

No comments:

Post a Comment