Saturday, January 1, 2011

Seaweed-covered Chocolate

Welcome to 2011!
I had a very low-key 31st of December. The fireworks everywhere terrifies the crap out of me so I prefer to stay inside all day and night if possible.
So, I stayed home with my roommate and made lots and lots of sushi and watched old episodes of The Big Bang Theory...

A New Year's treat for myself. Hadn't tried it before. Very nice! 

Roasting sesame seeds for the sushi


Having a little schorle while preparing the food

Cutting the fish

Lots of sushi, giant rolls, stomach ache ahead

So I'm starting out this year with huge amounts of leftover homemade sushi and a deep desire to wrap everything from millet to cheese to chocolate to liquorice in nori sheets...
And I hope everyone had a nice 2011-beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment