Saturday, November 13, 2010

What's on my phone?

Just posting the photos I've taken with my phone lately...
Don't know what they will say about me.... :-/



A new juice at work... Hadn't tasted it before and was really excited - it's really really good!
Orange and carrot.





Top: beet soup, bottom beet hummus-inspired kinda thing... Turned out pretty good!
I'm always so amazed by the awesome colour (a certain group of betacyanins as far as I know) of the beets. So intense!



Uh, and the beginning of Deathly Hallows! I haven't really started reading it again... Just wanted to look through it a little bit. Wow I love this book.







Exam panic (My life the last couple of weeks!)



My friend drew Ron for me. I'm pretty impressed - this was his first attempt at drawing a portrait!




Horrible picture, awesome concert!



More textbook stuff (simple cell-illustration)


I love this kind of comment in a textbook :)


So, that was it...
Not so interesting I guess. But it describes this last month pretty well.
Constant studying - only interrupted by the need for food and coffee...
What a thrilling life huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment