Friday, November 12, 2010

Something positive.....

So....
Wanted to blog about something positive. Therefore I will not write about the fact that when I finally got off work tonight the front tire of my bike was flat and I had to leave it there! And I will not write about how not having my bike totally destroys all of my plans for the next couple of days... Nope, something positive.

Hmm. Well, some guy actually asked me out today at work. A customer. That's positive, I guess.
Who would have thought someone would come in and ask out the bespectacled girl in the Star Wars T-shirt? Pretty cool actually!

I don't really feel like I have anything interesting to tell. But I just got an idea! I sometimes take pictures of things i find amusing or interesting, so I'll do a "what's on my phone"-thing... Like a "what's in my bag"-vlog. Only with pictures instead of things...
Maybe it's stupid but I'll do it anyway.

20 minutes later.......
Actually I, apparently, won't do that. Because naturally the computer for some reason decided to behave like a 5-year old protesting because mommy took away the candy!
Dammit.
Oh well. I'm really tired and I have to get up at 5 a.m. tomorrow and work all day, so I'll go to bed instead.
I'll do it tomorrow then...

Wow, failed pretty hard at this positive blogging huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment