Thursday, August 4, 2011

That trip I went on...

So, I went to the US and experienced, once again, how much I absolutely love traveling. It beats just about everything. Getting to see the different approaches to every aspect of life - even the smallest differences -  makes me think. Makes me reflect over every part of my own personal life and reality, and I see so much more clearly how we're all the same as well as (and partly because) we're all different.
I really start to appreciate the differences in everything. Differences are not only completely essential for life. They are also what makes anything beautiful. Literally.
Think about it... Without differences there would just be... Nothing. Well, there might be "one" thing, so to speak, but I would probably describe that as nothing. And also everything. So everything would equal nothing.
As always, relativity...
But this is a side track and I can go on forever when my mind starts with these kinds of things, so I will actively change the subject now.

Here are some links to a few videos from (amazing, awesome, fantastic, magicool) LeakyCon:     








I miss Whole Foods, Pret, and Pinkberry. But I sure do appreciate our bicycle culture here in Denmark, and I absolutely love that the air here is much less humid!

Today's quote: Always - Severus Snape
Today's song: Unlike Me - Kate Havnevik
Today's link: http://www.pottermore.com/ (how could it be anything else??) (I'm OakBlade148 by the way)
Today's shot: Thor's Hammer

No comments:

Post a Comment