Friday, February 4, 2011

London Glimpse

Got back yesterday from an awesome trip to London.
Even though it was short, I still feel like there is way more to say about it than my mind can grasp right now...
So, I'm thinking pictures plus a little narrative is the way to go:

One of many cups of coffee I drank in London 

Hungry?


My breakfast (or rather, the container it came in)


My friend's breakfast... Yeah, to each her own ;-)


China Town


Trip on a London bus


Afternoon Tea





Our backyard - Piccadilly Circus

At the pub across the street


Aaaand Pret again....



The hostel was really close to Soho so we ended up spending a great deal of time there!
More Soho
A nice place, but their selection was very small...

The FAKE platform 9 3/4 entrance. Grrrrr!!
Location of The Leaky Cauldron in Philosopher's Stone!

And the Leadenhall Market was actually also in the movie... (Didn't realize it when we were there, however...)

A pen shop!

Carlsberg

A few leaves in the cold. And something in the background...

Can anybody tell me what this is??


A really charming place
- where I bought these. YUM!

Had to take a picture

Forbidden Planet = planet of awesome, where they had:
this

- and this... And so many other cool things!

And I bought this :D
- And this!

Whole Foods was literally right around the corner! 
... and I bought these to take home. YUM!


Another charming little place!

For APWBD ;)

SOMEONE insisted on curling my hair!
(No, I didn't mind, really. It didn't even take very long)
Whole Foods breakfast

Whole Foods lunch
And Pret again!!

Gonna miss Pret

In Merlin's name, I wish we had book stores like these in Copenhagen!!!
And my friend bought me this! :D
   
Rupert all the way

Shop / restaurant.... Cool but weird.

Last trip to Pret... At the airport. Sad :(


And then we left London.
I left there an even bigger Pret fan than I already was. Great concept.
It's one of the things I love about traveling. Seeing how different concepts work in different places.

London, baby!

4 comments:

  1. Sooo goood. Men hevm var dog den freak der krøllede dit hår og spiste morgenmad på MacD??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nårh, bare en eller anden random girl jeg mødte... Hun havde heller ikke så mange penge, så vi delte et hostelværelse...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nå okay. Lyder da egentlig fedt nok

    ReplyDelete