Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I don't even know...

Where to start?
I've been meaning to write a post about the traveling and the conventions and all that shizz. Never got around to that.
When I got back home I spent some time trying to adjust. I did not succeed. Instead I got a big round of all-consuming anxiety. The kind that lasts for weeks. The kind that keeps me in bed for days at a time.
Now I'm trying to crawl back out of this mess. Which is made a bit more difficult by the fact that my feet are swollen. Literally... My entire body has been breaking out in strange skin issues, and my feet are swollen and painful. Some days I really can't walk at all. I'm gonna go see the doctor tomorrow. (I cannot possibly say "the doctor" without thinking "The Doctor")

Oh and also, I quit university...

Oy with the poodles already.

No comments:

Post a Comment