Tuesday, July 17, 2012

STARS HOLLOW!!

Blog post tiiiiime!!

Cat and I went to Warner Brothers Studios in North Hollywood yesterday. This means that I GOT TO GO TO FREAKIN' STARS HOLLOW! I cannot put my fangirl excitement into words, but I am so excited that I don't give a shit about being such a fangirl. Go ahead and hate me for it.
Cat and I basically spent the majority of the tour in ecstasy; literally jumping up and down and gasping at every other sight.
Just... AH, so much awesome!!
We got to see so many things, including Luke's, Miss Patty's, Lane's house, the church, Dosee's Market, Lorelai's house, the gazebo (even though it had been moved), Rory's study tree, and even the Twickham House!
Besides Stars Hollow stuff, we got to see Central Perk, Sheldon Cooper's apartment (and the elevator!!) , LOTS of actual props and costumes from Harry Potter movies - e.g. a petrified Hermione - The Batmobile, and so so much more!
Also, we bought the entire merchandise shop on the way out.
Filming was not allowed, but we were allowed to take pictures on some parts of the tour...

























1 comment:

  1. OMG Stars Hollow! OMG The Matrix!

    Oh, and being a fangirl of Gilmore Girls is totally cool in my book ;)

    ReplyDelete