Monday, July 2, 2012

Quick VidCon Scribbles


So, VidCon is over - :-( - and since this hotel wifi sucks beyond sucking I am writing a short blog post instead of getting annoyed that a video won't upload.

An attempt at putting the essence of my many thoughts and feelings into a few sentences:

VidCon was AMAZING. I definitely want to go again next year!
Being around so many people oozing with passion... Just... YES. An instant natural high.
The people behind the con did such a great job with everything and the convention center was great.
The fact that I feel like I know people who have absolutely no clue who I am, is something that will always seem weird to me.
Last year at LeakyCon I was amazed that all the "youtube celebrities" existed in 3D. This time it was the "smaller youtubers" who confused my brain by standing in front of me; full size and no computer screen. People who do know who I am and who I've been communicating with for a while.
Also, meeting a subscriber I don't already know... Oddest thing ever!
Everything was so motivating!! I walked away inspired to vlog a lot more and "not be afraid to be me"... (Cliché for a reason, right?)
I was also reminded of just how extremely awesome the youtube community is! Passion, friendship, inspiration, strength, and so much more. And at the same time we can use the community to support talents that need to be shared with the world.
Really. Just so much awesome and so many things. My brain can hardly handle it. I need to stop writing now, before I explode with the frustration from trying and failing to express the brilliance of VidCon.

I did not proofread this, so excuse any errors... That is all, folks.


2 comments:

  1. I wish I had gone this year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can come next year!!! :-D
      See you SOON; I'm so excited!!

      Delete