Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Posting just to post.... photos

......
I haven't posted anything in a while now. I've been feeling kinda sick of myself and my thoughts.
I still do, but I want to stay in touch with this little diary of mine, so I'm doing another "what's on my phone"-thing.... Here we go:


Uuhhm.... Trying to make carrots and bread seem fancy, I think...

I just love it when my favorite products are 50% off! And when I'm thrilled, I take pictures.

Yes, I know. Get over it, Nicci!
Makes me laugh.
Harry Potter! - Oh him...

Yeah, the snow is almost gone!!

Later that same day....

Preparation. And procrastination.

Studying for yet another exam.

Perhaps you've dropped a heavy object on your toe??
Perhaps I have...

My point here wasn't the highlighted stuff. But the sound descriptions...
Very important to distinguish the two. The lub and the dup!

I'm sorry... Like the hole in a doughnut!?!??
That must be just about the strangest comparison ever.

Ooooh Yeah!
Yes. Use an example they understand. Superman should work...
32 million years!! Whoa, and that's just the cortex...!


My notes to self always keep getting longer!

Scientists do have a sense of humor!
Came by on a morning run. Had to take a picture of the place we call Hell.

Thought it looked good, I guess.

Danish translation: Beans simple "doctor, there".
Well, the "doctor" made sense. So, 1 out of 4....

I do hope I'll remember to look back on these photos, years from now...
Just to see where I was. Or am, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment