Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Screaming at the world!

Two reasons for blogging today (two very connected reasons):

1.
Because I am fortunate enough to have gotten my first cold of the season, I am unable to do anything that involves looking anywhere but straight ahead. 'Cause tilting my head just the slightest in any direction causes my nose to run like Severus Snape confronted with a bottle of shampoo!
When blogging, I can look straight ahead.

2.
Because I am the stressed out person that I am, being unable to do all of the things that I have scheduled for myself - like for example studying!! - causes me to hate everything and everybody and want to scream at the entire world for stopping me in my pointless attempts to do everything perfectly.
Being behind schedule makes me even more anxious than I already am, and more negative than all the gravitational potential in the world put together.

But screaming at the world would only hurt my throat.
So I'll write something here instead.

Why is it that you ( or I, really ) always get ill when everything is already a mess and I don't have time for it?
(I already know the answer to that question, but it'll never stop bothering me!!)

Why can I not just get the time I need to do things properly? Why do I have to have mandatory stuff at the university so I can't stay home and eat soup and drink ginger tea? Why does there have to be other people everywhere and why won't they leave me alone? And why why why can't everybody just let me do things my way? Alone!

And how am I ever supposed to get through these next weeks, and actually do all the things I have to do? I actually have to pack up everything! And move! And have time for school and studying and work! And being ill!
And all of it while living in an utter and complete mess....

My head hurts. For several reasons.
And I can't breath through my nose and my lips are dry from breathing through the mouth only.
Have to go to class....
At least I get to see DH for the third time tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment